A downloadable Plugin for Windows and macOS
PixSort brings the popular "Pixel Sorting" algorithm into a fully motion-capable and customizable Adobe After Effects plugin.
Choose from several different threshold biases to carefully adjust where these intervals happen. Each threshold mask is able to be inverted, smoothened, and culled to allow an even more careful control of where your pixel sorting is taking place.
Choose from several different biases available when sorting spams of pixels. Sorting biases are all available in reverse orders as well.
- None(for the reverse feature)
- RGB Summation
- RGBA Summation
- HSL Summation
- HSLA Summation
- Inphase Chrominance
- Quadrature Chrominance
- Now supports several vector field shapes! All the sorting intervals can now follow a specific pattern(currently features circular and spiral) or a constant linear slope at any arbitrary angle.
- Intervals can now be smoothened for an even more gradiated pixel sort.
- Intervals can now be feathered at either end of the interval so that each span can blend back into the original image.
- Borders may now be omitted or included in the Pixel sorting.
- Plenty of bug-fixes and speedups!
- Support for 8-bit,16-bit, and 32-bit floating point color depths!
- Four new vector field shapes
- Additional "Constraint" option to align vector field directions during iteration
- Bug/Optimizations fixes and multi-threaded speedups!
This plugin is in development and will be updated with more features to come!
- CC 2019
- CC 2018
- CC 2017
- CC 2015
- CC 2014
Mac OSX version 10.11 or above required.
This plugin is not compatible with Adobe Premiere.
If you encounter any bugs or wish to provide feedback be sure to hit up the community website!
In order to download this Plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files: