A downloadable Plugin for Windows and macOS
PixMap brings UV texture mapping right into After Effects!
Improve your workflow with the ability to map any layer or video onto a UV texture pass allowing for rapid re-texturing with fast iteration. No need to re-render your expensive 3D scene just for one texture change. Now you can render out a single UV pass and composite right in After Effects!
- Custom Configure the channels that will determine the sampled texture coordinates(Red,Green,Blue,Alpha)
- Affine transformation of texture coordinates from translate, scale, and rotate
- UV Wrapping modes(Repeat, Clamp, Mirror Repeat) available for each horizontal and vertical span
- Nearest and Bilinear interpolation sampling
- 8, 16, and 32-bit color support!
- CC 2017
- CC 2015
- CC 2014
- CS 6
- CS 5.5
Mac OSX version 10.11 or above required.
If you encounter any bugs or wish to provide feedback be sure to hit up the community website!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SmartFX Update(32-bit color) 62 days ago