A downloadable Plugin for Windows and macOS
PixMap brings UV texture mapping right into After Effects!
Improve your workflow with the ability to map any layer or video onto a UV texture pass allowing for rapid re-texturing with fast iteration. No need to re-render your expensive 3D scene just for one texture change. Now you can render out a single UV pass and composite right in After Effects!
- Custom Configure the channels that will determine the sampled texture coordinates(Red,Green,Blue,Alpha)
- Affine transformation of texture coordinates from translate, scale, and rotate
- UV Wrapping modes(Repeat, Clamp, Mirror Repeat) available for each horizontal and vertical span
- Nearest and Bilinear interpolation sampling
- 8, 16, and 32-bit color support!
- CC 2023
- CC 2022
- CC 2021
- CC 2020
- CC 2019
- CC 2018
- CC 2017
- CC 2015
- CC 2014
- CS 6
- CS 5.5
Mac OSX version 11.00 or above required. Intel and Apple-Silicon supported!
If you encounter any bugs or wish to provide feedback be sure to hit up the community website!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SmartFX Update(32-bit color)Jun 18, 2017